RAHS will be national leader in education, research and patient care, recognized for supporting and empowering its students and faculty to realize their passion for discovery, healing, health and life and for its ability to transform medical education, health care and research.
- To inspire and educate individuals to be exemplary physicians, leaders in medicine, scholars in discovery and adopters in innovative technology to improve the health and well-being of all.
- Patient centered mission is achieved by outstanding medical care and services, ground breaking research, and leading edge medical and biomedical education enriched in a diverse population.
Rapti Academy of Health Sciences (RAHS) has been established by an act of Parliament of Nepal with the following major aims:
- To produce qualified manpower in health sciences starting from undergraduate to postgraduate studies and further.
- To provide quality education.
- To provide high quality health service to the people of Nepal. .
- To conduct research studies in health sciences.
- To expand the specialty health services and research in different parts of the country.
- Excel in medical and biomedical education
- Excel in medical science and health care
- Provide outstanding, innovative, patient centered care while transforming health care delivery
- Achieve a diversified self- sustaining infrastructure to support future operations.
Prof. Dr. Sangita Bhandary
Prof. Dr. Bishwanath Yadhav
Mr. Ram Prasad Pyakuryal